MSNBCHD ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you talking about the fact that MSNBC is now mnbc?

Attachments

• mnbc.jpg
    mnbc.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 304
As far as my research shows, the only provider that has it right now at launch is Cablevision. Why launch an HD channel if barely anyone can watch it? This is why MSNBC is always in #3.

As far as my research shows, the only provider that has it right now at launch is Cablevision. Why launch an HD channel if barely anyone can watch it? This is why MSNBC is always in #3.
You must first have a product before anyone will buy it.

Besides, others will be adding it this week and next week. Dish will add it next week during their normal uplink day.

The same could said of the programming that airs on Channel 360.
Ratings say otherwise. To not only be the number 1 news channel on cable by a large number (often more than doubling the time slot of the next highest and often having more viewers than HLN, CNN, and MSNBC combined), they are also often the number 3 to number 5 top rated cable station.

They've been #2 for a bit now..

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for June 24, 2009 -

P2+ Total Day:
1. FNC – 1,169,000 viewers
2. CNN – 610,000 viewers
3. MSNBC – 488,000 viewers
4. HLN – 286,000 viewers
5. CNBC – 190,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time:
1. FNC – 2,203,000 viewers
2. MSNBC – 1,129,000 viewers
3. CNN— 967,000 viewers
4. HLN – 618,000 viewers
5. CNBC – 183,000 viewers

msnbc is #3 daytime / #2 primetime.

This is only ratings from a wednesday but each days ratings are relatively the same.

Std or HD, it'll still be a joke. :D

This again.

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

I have virtually stop posting anymore because it seems most everything is turning poltical. It doesn't matter if it's Blu-ray (Bush plot) or Bruce Springsteen in the songs names thread (Obama plot) and I'm just sick of it.

It doesn't matter what YOU or I personally think of MSNBC or FOX or whatever. That discussion goes somewhere else. There is no point in having someone toss in their political leanings everytime, a name of a news channel comes up in a thread.

That being said, I'm happy when ANY channel goes HD and D* carries it. I hope D* adds it sooner than later, and, yes, that goes from the Travel Channel, AMC...ect.

I agree with you, but I did not see anything political in his post.

If one were to say having Cartoon Network in HD and SD is a joke, or if a sports channel is a joke, few would assume it was a political statement. Once someone says a news station is a joke, many assume they think there comment had a political meaning.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)