MTV finally shows HD Content

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AntDogg65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Even though it was clearly an upconvert, The Real World finally show that MTV does want people to believe that they are indeed in HD. It was the first time that I had seen the network put HD content up, so with that being said, keep up the good work MTV and hurry up with Comedy Central HD for goodness sake.

It looked a little stretched to me, especially when they put the artist info up. It was like ESPN when they have the bottom line, but if they took that line away, they would stretch the picture to make it fill the screen. That is what MTV did with this at times. Also, thanks for the heads up charper, appreciate the insight with the first HD thing.

It looked a little stretched to me, especially when they put the artist info up. It was like ESPN when they have the bottom line, but if they took that line away, they would stretch the picture to make it fill the screen. That is what MTV did with this at times. Also, thanks for the heads up charper, appreciate the insight with the first HD thing.

Thhe show is recorded with HD cameras, and is shown in HD on MTV.

The Real World Brooklyn has three firsts: it’s the first season to start with eight cast members, instead of the typical “seven strangers”; the first to have a transexual cast member, Katelynn, who was born male but became female last summer; and the first to be shot and broadcast in HD (a first for MTV, too), and high-definition episodes will be on iTunes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)