MTV2HD and BETHD - Leaked?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
So now we will get to see a bunch of non-music-related BS reality shows not in HD with black bars on the side.

This may be a big hint of HD to come so I thought it deserved it's own thread.

According to DirecTV below, both of these are offered by D* in HD. It is on the top of the page if you look at the scrolling logos.
DIRECTV: Superior HD Programming - All HD Channels

Could this be a hint D11 could be up and running very shortly?

This was originally posted by DanLee here, somewhat buried:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...ing-130-hd-channels-end-year.html#post1447457

hasn't that been there for about 4 months now? I think it was there a while back along with outdoor channel2 HD's logo and a few more. Yes I am sure D11 will light up these along with ABC FAM HD which they have been promising since last DEC. These channels are definately gimmes.

So now we will get to see a bunch of non-music-related BS reality shows not in HD with black bars on the side.

+1

Until Viacom can get HD content on MTV, VH1 and CMT lets not add anymore Viacaom channels that have zero HD content. I'd rather two other channels that actually have HD content get those spots.

I don't see anything about BET or MTV2 but, I do recall on the old website they had ChillerHD logo and some others scrolling. We never had that channel but, now its not in the scroll.

Might not mean anything, but D* did make some mistakes last fall by putting channels up on the site and then removing them. These subject channels were soon launched afterword.

As far as Viacom goes, if they can just focus on converting Comedy Chanel to HD, that would be fine by me. Of course they spend all their "free time" trying to bring down YouTube and demanding (and receiving) every YouTube poster/visitor IP Address and tracking history. So they may never have time to convert to HD.

Might not mean anything, but D* did make some mistakes last fall by putting channels up on the site and then removing them. These subject channels were soon launched afterword.

Wasn't ABC Family on there at one time and then taken off??

As far as Viacom goes, if they can just focus on converting Comedy Chanel to HD, that would be fine by me. Of course they spend all their "free time" trying to bring down YouTube and demanding (and receiving) every YouTube poster/visitor IP Address and tracking history. So they may never have time to convert to HD.

Outside of my local PBS to get their tower going or through Directv, this is the only unavailable HD channel I care about.

Yep, every since the first rollout from D10! Another thread of anticipating customers! Come on guys just chill! When the new channels light up, we will know!

D11 is a hot topic. Not much else going on with D right now. What else would you like us to talk about? Quite frankly I dont care about the new SWM :)

Last edited:
This may be a big hint of HD to come so I thought it deserved it's own thread.

According to DirecTV below, both of these are offered by D* in HD. It is on the top of the page if you look at the scrolling logos.
DIRECTV: Superior HD Programming - All HD Channels

Could this be a hint D11 could be up and running very shortly?

This was originally posted by DanLee here, somewhat buried:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...ing-130-hd-channels-end-year.html#post1447457

U SO RITE!

Nice find man, I always starred to that scrolling thing, but never noticed.
Great find, thanks for sharing it with us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts