Multi-sport blackouts of college football

Sassan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2005
Columbus
Anyone else experience a high number of blackouts today on the multi-sport channels? I missed a lot of games except for the Oklahoma game that is on right now. Everything else college fall was blacked out, and I never had a single issue last year.

Just want to see if anyone else noticed ths. Maybe its a week 1 thing, who knows.

I saw that as well. I had the Richmond game on one channel but was blacked out on all the others. Unfortunately it was on the HD channel but not in HD....

Yep I was blacked out of the Georgia game this morning before I left for Stillwater.

that game is usually syndicated.....per their affiliate list in Tulsa it was on KGEB so that might be why it was blacked out on the RSN's
(it was on our local CW here in Minneapolis)

that game is usually syndicated.....per their affiliate list in Tulsa it was on KGEB so that might be why it was blacked out on the RSN's
(it was on our local CW here in Minneapolis)

I checked but KGEB didn't have the SEC game of the week on. I didn't see an ACC game of the week on KWHB either. The last couple of years the games have been open on Dish in addition to KGEB and KWHB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)