multi sport not Free to chicago?

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Called up 2 csr's so far.. One told me to go to my HR because i work for dish.. the other one is saying that I cant get the credit on my bill for multi sport eventhough im left in the dark without no reginal sports network. I subbed to multi sport before fsnchi was taken off. I just wanted to find out if during the next months till april if i would see that credit. whats your take on it.... Kida makes me want to go to work and see what kind of notes the csr has put on my account..

The multi-sport is only being given free for chicago folks that have AT60+ since they were paying the extra $5 for their RSN

yea thats what i thought... im an america everything pack sub with hd pack and multi sport pack.. as chicago as my dma... I think that over kills the qualifacations.. finally after my 6th attempt i got it...

BFG said:
The multi-sport is only being given free for chicago folks that have AT60+ since they were paying the extra $5 for their RSN
And NOT for people who pay $10 extra for AT120 (which includes their local RSN)?

That actually make sense, and explains why I - as a former FSN Chicago viewer - am not getting the sports pack for free. Some are saying that all Chicago area viewers will get it on December 15th. But it makes more sense that this is a freebee for those who specifically paid $5 for sports as part of AT60+ and not for AT120 and above subscribers who pay extra for more than just the RSN.

JL

Justalurker, besides, we shouldn't be greedy, since we get two RSNs in Michiana. :D

Foxbat said:
Justalurker, besides, we shouldn't be greedy, since we get two RSNs in Michiana. :D
Not since FSN Chicago went down. ;)

We will probably get left out of the deal, even those who are AT60+ subs and pay the $5 for sports instead of AT120/AT160/AEP subs who pay $10+ more for more than just a couple of sports channels.

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)