This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Multi Sport now added to 120+ and above packages

styxfix

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 7, 2003
Pacific Coast
Not sure how long is limited time is but I believe this started last Sunday. So basically you now have the NFL Red Zone channel if you sub to this package. I'm sure it is just a good will gesture while they work a deal with the dropped RSN that many subs have had to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: dweber

Hey there, styxfix. Out Multi-Sports with RedZone package has always been available to add to our America's Top 120+ package and above for only $13.00 a month. Here is a link to show you more about this amazing Add-On package: Multi-Sport Pack | Sports Channels | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support -- Sam F

I have the America's Top 250 package. Do I have all the RSN and Red Zone channels? In the Multi-Sport Pack, are there any of those channels I do not receive?

Reactions: HipKat
But now it's included for free!!
I have the America's Top 250 package. Do I have all the RSN and Red Zone channels? In the Multi-Sport Pack, are there any of those channels I do not receive?

The Multi-Sports package and any offers involving it are only Add-Ons to our core packages. At this time, the channels included exclusively in the Multi-Sport package are not available in any core packages. If you would like to take a look at your account specifically, be sure to reach out to our Chat team here: Request Rejected. -- Sam F

Reactions: charlesrshell
Not right now. Unfortunately I am not allowed to put the link on it but it's on the Dish website too

Just to be clear - from what I see this is for new subscribers with a two year commitment and other qualifications. As posted above some subscribers are able to get the Sports package for 1/2 price but that has always been the case.

Request Rejected[/QUOTEes work despite what it says
Just to be clear - from what I see this is for new subscribers with a two year commitment and other qualifications. As posted above some subscribers are able to get the Sports package for 1/2 price but that has always been the case.
I didn't do anything...but these channels are now available to me.

I didn't see anything about new customers, but it does have the commitment part. "All offers require 24-month commitment and credit qualification. Early Termination Fee applies. *Available only with America's Top packages. After 12 mos., then-current everyday price applies unless you call or go online to downgrade. After 3 months, you will be billed $20/mo for Showtime and DISH Movie Pack unless you call or go online to cancel."