Multi Sport Pack in Top 120?

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was looking at the Dish Network homepage, and on the homepage, there is a dot indicating you add RedZone to the America's Top 120 package. I thought MultiSport pack was only Top 120+ or above? Is that a mistake, or has Dish changed the policy recently?

Attachments

• AT120.JPG
    AT120.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 242
That same graphic also shows Multi-Sport is included in AT120+, AT200, and AT250, but you still have to pay $13 extra just for NFL RedZone by itself??? That does not seem right, and it conflicts with the information on Dish's RedZone page, which provides a link for adding the Multi-Sport Pack to get RedZone, rather than listing RedZone as an add-on by itself:

I don't recall it ever being available on any package under AT120+ and I doubt that Dish has changed that. For our family, it's worth it since we are big baseball (MLB Strike Zone) and football (NFL RedZone) fans. Give them a call (or chat). You might be able to get a 6 months at half price deal.

Thanks - I figured it was that it was the case where it was inaccurate information. I would be shocked if they would allows multi-sport pack at anything less than Top 120+.

Ok. Just a reminder that dish.com is NOT Dish’s homepage. It is their new customer page. Mydish.com is their home page. That is one of the reasons I was asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)