Multi-sport pack

Don't want to derail the thread, but where do you live?

My family is originally from West Alexandria.

Don't hear much about thereabouts any more.

Grandma used to send the Register Herald sometimes, but she's gone....

Not sure if it is still the case as I haven't had Multi-Sport for some time but the NHL replays were always in the clear for me. I would often get the Nuggets free and clear on Altitude despite that fact I live in Georgia. Also found it useful for channel surfing toward the end of East Coast MLB games sometimes catching an inning or two of ball and the occasional extra inning / rain delay.

Didn't see this so far; mlb games are scheduled in blocks of 4hrs. If you scan the channels later at night you might just catch some free baseball

EDIT: Guess this sounds redundant doesnt it?

Sorry to be so dumb. I’ve tried to do the research – looked at the various treads on this topic but I cannot find a place with a comprehensive list of what additional channels someone would get with the “$9 Multi Sports Pack”. Is there a place with such info or is it just hit or miss based upon your location?

"Multi-Sport Pack.

If you're into sports, DISH puts you in the middle of the action. With the Multi-Sport Pack you'll enjoy NFL RedZone plus NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, MLB Network, Big Ten Network, FOX Soccer, FUEL TV, Universal Sports Network and over 20 Regional Sports Networks. Plus, MLB StrikeZone is now included!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts