Multi-Sport Package?

sprprsnmn

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2006
When I signed up for Dish, I was told by the sales rep that the multi-sport package was available with the America's Top 100 w/ DVR advantage. When they came to install yesterday, everything was set up fine, but I don't see the Regional Sports Networks listed in my program guide.

What is the minimum programming to get the multi-sport package?

Also, if Top 100 Plus offers everything that Top 100 does, how come NFL network isn't in Top 100 Plus, but it IS in the Top 100.

Top 100 dosen't include the regional sport net. The PLUS adds the RSN to the top 100, you must be getting the RSN to be able to add the sports pak. Did they also inform you that no professional out of area sports will be available in the Sports Pak they have to be blacked out.

From the page you linked:

... Includes all of the great programming in our America's Top 100 programming package with the addition of the customer's local Regional Sports Network(s). ...

you want all rsns or just yours?

100+ gives you everything in 100 plus your rsns

you can add the ,multisport to that for another $5.99, out of market pro sports require a season package

college football on rsns is generally shown across the board on all the rsns, so having just yours is usually sufficient

Well, I can't get 129, which is where my RSN's HD feed comes from (Fox Southwest) but I do have a dish at 61.5. If I got the multi-sport package, wouldn't that get me the some HD sports feeds?

Well, I can't get 129, which is where my RSN's HD feed comes from (Fox Southwest) but I do have a dish at 61.5. If I got the multi-sport package, wouldn't that get me the some HD sports feeds?
That would only get you the Florida, New York, and Pittsburgh RSNs. You wouldn't get the Texas Rangers or Houston Astros games from FSN-SW HD, and you wouldn't get the out of market pro games either.

You would get the college sports (like the national Big12 and Pac10 games that the FSN channels carry).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)