Multi-sports pack only active on one receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Ok, I added the multi-sports pack today, and it has showed up on the acct's primary receiver (622), but does not appear in the channel listings for the 722; have done a check-switch, but none of those channels show up.

Suspecting this will require contacting tech support, but before dealing with them, I figured I'd ask here first. Any ideas? DO I need to do a hard-reboot?

I would try a hard reboot just to see but that is odd that the channels only show up on one.

Do you have all the other channels on the 722?

I purchased the pack on the internet about a week ago and it showed up on my vip612 in about 20 minutes and on the vip211 an hour or so later.

I would try a hard reboot just to see but that is odd that the channels only show up on one.

Do you have all the other channels on the 722?

YES, the 722 has everything EXCEPT the Multi-sport channels in the 400-range.

I'll reboot and see what it does.

I purchased the pack on the internet about a week ago and it showed up on my vip612 in about 20 minutes and on the vip211 an hour or so later.

Its been about 5 hours, but I suspect if the re-boot doesn't work, that I will wait until tomorrow to see if they show up.

Rocky

Sometimes those can take a little but to show up on the secondary receivers. I know when I've added them before they can take a while but should have been up before 5 hours (an hour maybe)

Rocky

Sometimes those can take a little but to show up on the secondary receivers. I know when I've added them before they can take a while but should have been up before 5 hours (an hour maybe)

That is what I would figure. I think I will use the chat feature and contact tech support.

I did a reboot and it didn'tdo anything.

Case solved; He sent a new signal to the receiver; we did a check switch, and its working. I figured it was something weird like that.

Been considering the multi-sport pack. How about sharing how you like or dislike it? Thanks.

Can't tell yet; all the RSNs show up, but none of the professional games are available; the college stuff is though. Maybe someday Dish will run full-time RSNs. Maybe. :) But I am curious how much is available on a Saturday; plenty of College Basketball; hopefully some good options on it.

All out of market pro sports are blacked out but there is a fair amount of college games on there

I use to get it for college hockey games :)

IMHO if you like college sports it is a good deal especially during basketball season. I am considering canceling mine after basketball until basketball season again. Virtually every pro sport out of market is blacked out even year old reruns-- go figure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)