Multi Sports Pack?

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Hi, I was not with Dish last year for fball season (college). I would usually add the Directv sports pack to get access to all the RSN's so I could keep up with my out of state team. Is the multi sport pack what I would want to add for this purpose? Looks like you get several channels plus the RSN's.

Thanks.

Yes, you would want to add the Multi-sports pack in order to get all of the RSN's available. It's $9 and you may be able to get it for half price or they may have some other offer available for you if you ask. You will need to have the AT120 plus or higher in order to add the Sports pack though.

OK, thanks. I'm on the Top 250, so I'm good to go.

I would always add the sports pack in late August and drop it in Dec/Jan. Gotta have as much access as possible to college fball LOL.

I end up keeping it all year. My regional sports channel would cover me but my wife is a Cardinals fan so we need to get FSN Midwest for baseball season.

Makes sense. The only thing we watch religiously like that is FBS, so from Aug to Dec our Saturdays are comprised of beer, tv and home :)

It's well worth the money for the RSN's.

The Multi Sports pack doesn't do a lot for me during football season since the Big Ten Network is my regional channel. It can be nice to catch some of the other games that are on there later once I get home from the Iowa City.

Hi, I was not with Dish last year for fball season (college). I would usually add the Directv sports pack to get access to all the RSN's so I could keep up with my out of state team. Is the multi sport pack what I would want to add for this purpose? Looks like you get several channels plus the RSN's.

Thanks.

You all DO understand that you are NOT able to get out of town MLB games. They are all blacked out by MLB.

One thing not mentioned is that Dish is offering the multi-sports pack for 1/2 off for 6 months for most that have called/chatted with them.

Thanks, I may go ahead and try and get that now then. One extra month of it is no big deal for 50% off.

I agree. That's why I went ahead and took the deal. Deals disappear very quickly sometimes. I also got all 4 premiums for 1/2 off and BB@Home 1/2 off, all of them 6 month deals and since I sub to them most of the time, I figgered it would be dumb of me not to.

Though with MLB blackouts, when a game goes over scheduled time, its nice to catch a inning or so of a game :)

A few weeks ago I caught a majoirty of a Pirates game as it has been rain delayed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)