Multiple 1 minutes recordings

bhodge10

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
Hi, I have 622 and last night my receiver recorded like 7 one minute recordings of Lost. It also did record the full hour but showed these multiple 1 minute recordings. It did the same thing with house last week. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi, I have 622 and last night my receiver recorded like 7 one minute recordings of Lost. It also did record the full hour but showed these multiple 1 minute recordings. It did the same thing with house last week. Any ideas? Thanks.
Were you recording OTA. This has happened once or twice if the channel takes and extended dive in signal strength. FIW, Lost here had lot's of break-ups last night,

Were the recordings' start times separated by 5 to 7 minutes?

If so, it is likely your receiver was rebooting between them and either the program content was corrupted or you need a repair if it repeats on another channel. If back to back, then it is likely the signal dropped out. Both are especially likely for OTA.

-Ken

I had this happen the other night, and i happened to be watching it when it happened. I was watching Man vs Wild on Discovery and the channel itself was going in and out, so every time it went out it would stop recording and then start again when the channel came back. I had something else recording on TV2 and it recorded just fine. Kind of weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts