Multiple sat hookup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aquavettes

Original poster
Nov 7, 2005
Hi all. New to site and need some info. How and what equipment do I need to connect satillites 110,119,105. and 64.5 to two recievers. The installed dishes are (1) super dish for the 110.119,&105. (2) a dish 500 for the 105. I currently am using the switch installed by the retailer with the 105 disconnected and the 61.5 in its place. I would like to be able to get all four sat's connected to my 6000hd & 625 pvr receivers. Thanks for any information.

You want 119, 110, 105 and 61.5.

Right now, you have 119, 110, 61.5 connected to a DP34 switch, correct? You will need a DPP44 switch to connect all 4 satellites.

Correct I use the 500 for 61.5 sat. Also does the dpp44 swithch care whether I use both pro lnbf's and legacy lnbf's. The Super dish uses Pro and the dish 500 has legacy lnb's. What about coax? I have both ,the older on the 500 and the newer coax on the super dish. Thanks again

If I am reading this right; I will need a DPP44 and make sure all lnb's are Pro lnb's. Everything else I have in the system should work fine?

OK! Next question. How does the dish pro twin work? Does it do the switching from the 110 &119 & LNB in all internally?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)