Multisport offer

I was given 3 months free with these Legal Disclosures,( maintain 250 pkg. without disconnection). This is the first time I had conditions

You have always had conditions for the free offers. Just might not have been made aware of them. I'm not saying they are the same as what you posted, but they have always had some sort of conditions for certain promos.

Truth be told, 9/10 times they don't stick to their requirements. If you downgrade to at120+ or above, I bet you'll still continue the promotion. Two requirements of Hdffl was autopay and paperless billing. People removed those all the time, and nothing happened to their hd. Just to give you a little perspective.

Truth be told, 9/10 times they don't stick to their requirements. If you downgrade to at120+ or above, I bet you'll still continue the promotion. Two requirements of Hdffl was autopay and paperless billing. People removed those all the time, and nothing happened to their hd. Just to give you a little perspective.
I just got this at dish chat. Wanted to check out FS2 in HD, well I don't think it is HD ??????? I have AT200 , HBO & BBH

Is the sec channel in the multisport package? If not it is available & on what package.

Seems I was reading about this somewhere & can't find any info on it now. Thanks in advance.

I almost forgot to set my free 3 months of MultiSport to not renew. Just did it today.

What I don't get is that I wasn't pre-billed for it since it was due to expire on 10/17 and my latest bill was generated for service from 10/21-11/20.

It's because it's not within the billing period. Certain roll to pay programming will charge the following month with the proration, but since the free extended into the new billing period, it doesn't have a charge to anticipate.

But the free didn't extend into the new billing period. The free was to end on 10/17, and the new billing period doesn't start until 10/21.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)