Multisport promotions this Fall?????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Does anyone think there will be any promotions this fall, for the Multi -sport package? I remember last year they had one.:):)

Unless it just recently stopped, there is a 1/2 price for 6 months offer for multi-sports now.

Yea they still have that promo. I went to online chat and they offered it to me for half off for 6 months. Thanks for the heads up..

Yep. Last year I got sports pack free for 6 months for RedZone. I am pretty sure they will offer that again once Direct starts advertising free Sunday Ticket really heavily. Instead of waiting I just re-upped my half off for 6 months a couple days ago though.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Depends on where they put the channel. If it's part of one of the main three packages then no. If they put it in the multi sports package then I can see it being available at a promo price.

A year ago I almost had my hopes high when I chatted with some one about the multi sports pack, and that I only have the Welcome Pack and have also been a LONG time DISH sub, and the chat person said sure you can have the multi sport package at half price!!

WOW, great deal and turned on my Dish and NO sports.......I chatted again the next day and of course they said you have to have the TOP 200 package to qualitfy..

like I say, It was nice to have a few hours of high hopes. Maybe some day if these ala carte laws kick in and Dish offer the multi sports pack for 22.95, they may not rquire a high package minumum.... ??:eek:

A year ago I almost had my hopes high when I chatted with some one about the multi sports pack, and that I only have the Welcome Pack and have also been a LONG time DISH sub, and the chat person said sure you can have the multi sport package at half price!!

WOW, great deal and turned on my Dish and NO sports.......I chatted again the next day and of course they said you have to have the TOP 200 package to qualitfy..

like I say, It was nice to have a few hours of high hopes. Maybe some day if these ala carte laws kick in and Dish offer the multi sports pack for 22.95, they may not rquire a high package minumum.... ??:eek:

If I could get the Multi-Sports Package with the Welcome or Smart Pack, I would do it in a heartbeat. Non issue at the moment, though. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts