OTHER MultiSwitch questions

IntelPennny4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
USA
hello everyone got some questions again about multiswitch. looking to be able to use four sats and be able to use up to 16 STB. if anyone could like me know if there is a multiswitch they would know of or could point me into the right place. i have looked around and having some problems finding some things

i have look at EMP before but the site says i can only use up to 4 sats on the input. i know i said i only wanted to use 4 sats at a time but if for some reason i want to hook more up i need at least up to 10 or 12 sat inputs. im using dual LNBF

im using dual LNBF

dual LNBf as in single band; not high band and low band as with universal LNBs?

EMP also has a 33/12 switch, as you can see on their website. Alas not 16 outputs, as you want.

Or you'd have to combine two 17/16 switches with 16 diseqc 1.1 switches.

Maybe you can contact emp, and ask what they would offer you?

greetz,
A33

so would this switch work for me MS6X16WB-Z? if i understand it i can hook two dual lnbs and control with 16 STB???

Huh?
You're looking at a 6/16 (or rather 4/16?) MS now, while EMP has the 17/16 that I mentioned on their website?

Greetz,
A33

Edit: You wrote you need maybe 10 to 12 sat inputs, I understood that as 12 satellite positions.
But maybe you meant just 6 satellite positions, with dual LNBfs?
For that there is the 13/16 MS from EMP.

im sorry to be so confusing. im pretty much weighting out me options here thats all. i pretty much want to take one sat and be able to get as many STB hook ups at possibly. MS6X16WB switch work with C-band? am i looking for something like 2X16 or can it go up to 30? ill try and contact EMP too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts