Murphy's Law of FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
But, every time I bad-mouth Whitesprings, there'll be several who jump up 'n down about how great it is!
Just shows ta go ya that it's all a matter of taste. - :up
So, when a noobie says he wants to see old movies, I'll suggest that station!

Best of all, thanks for voicing the same opinion!
Glad to know I'm not alone. - ;)

Whitesprings ....... my extreme westerly satellite which I can only watch when the leaves fall off my neighbors tree.

From the few times I've actually watched it... I like it , but then again I used to watch the TBA Film Noir 3am movies OTA whenever I came home late .....
I like the old AMC much more than the new AMC and still wish I had TCM.

I remember the first time I showed a friend the movie 12 angry men , he was like B&W you're kidding right and then he ended up enjoying the film.:D

Don't even get me started on the classics that I like .
I was a Fugitive on a Chain Gang
Treasure of Sierra Madre
The Biscuit Eater
Citizen Kane
to name a few ..................................................................................

When you get parts for your C-Band dish (thanks Sadoun) and we've got a bunch of snow so shoveling/sweeping off the dish farm gets priority ;)

when you decide to work on the dish farm because its 35 out (and in MN thats a heat wave). You hook a splitter to your C-Band stacked LNB to add a room and you hook everything up. Go check and no signal on that LNB port. So you think the cable length is too long. You go unhook everything, get up and notice......

you unhooked the cable from the LNB earlier to hook up a temporary cable to peak the dish and YOU FORGOT TO HOOK THE ORIGINAL CABLE BACK UP (smacks head with hand)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)