My 622 Flaked Out on The Office Finale

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kingbenj

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
Detroit, MI
I recorded the Office finale last night on my local NBC HD OTA channel and it shows up as being recorded in my DVR listings (shows 40 minutes) but everytime I try to watch it I get a black screen and then it flicks back to the live TV channel I was watching last.

Blah! I guess I'll have to watch it on iTunes.

I wonder if this is related to the recent problems someone had with the "super-sized" Lost episode, since "The Office" was 10 minutes longer, too. Do you use DishPass, or one-time recording?

I use a regular DVR series recording (not one-time, but I don't do the full DishPass).

My DVR didn't have any problem recording the super-sized Lost (extra 5 minutes) the night before.

Maybe I'll try re-booting later and see if that fixes it.

My 622 was also fine. Recorded Earl and Office with no problems. It did reboot during watching of this weeks NCIS. Nothing else was going on but watching TV on TV1. After it came back up I was able to fast forward to the spot and continue watching.

Still love the 622. I got one of the first versions as I was installed a day or two after Scott got his. I do need to get a new one after all the season finale's are over. TV2 has had no sound since day one and its a pain in the ass.

ralfyguy said:
DUDE! Why don't you call and get a replacement. Only half the receiver works. What's holding you back?:confused:
I've been using rca out with a modulator as I have a zillion (ok not a zillion, but 47 timers) that would require putting back in. I wish they'd let us dump them to a thumb drive and re-import.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts