My 921 arrived today !!!

928gt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
HI guys,

Sorry to waste bandwidth, but I couldn't thing of a better group of people to tell...... I finally got a 921 !!!! :D

Fired up, check switch OK (both tuners) HD demo channel looks great via DVI on the plasma !!! Downloading new software as I type, called the good folks at Dish and they have already fired it up for me !!

Will post progress as I get to play more.

Kudos to Richard at New Mexico Satellite for selling me his second 921 arrival at normal price and timely shipping !!!

:D :D :D

Dave

Is the HD demo channel on 110/119 now?

It was on 61.5 I thought??

Just wait, you will really like some of the shows on DSC-HD.

Just wait, you will really like some of the shows on DSC-HD.

Yes, I know !!! Being a prior owner of a 6000, then 2 811s, and now a 921 I am WELL aware.. IF only we had more !!!!

Dave

928gt said:
Yes, I know !!! Being a prior owner of a 6000, then 2 811s, and now a 921 I am WELL aware.. IF only we had more !!!!
Dave

Well if E* loses Viacom AND Turner, they will have plenty of space for HD content. :twisted: teehee

Yep. And if Dishstore.net didn't get their shipment this week, I could have sold this one too, but I will keep it.

I'm not that greedy.

Re: Second 921 ???

c150flyboy said:
Hey - I am still waiting for my first one......and now you two ???
I think you took mine! :D

Yeah, this one was earmarked for Dayton, but since everything hubs through Memphis, yours ended up on the wrong truck and found its way to my house.

Well if I can get a 3rd one.... You interested?? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)