My 921 arrived today !!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

928gt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
HI guys,

Sorry to waste bandwidth, but I couldn't thing of a better group of people to tell...... I finally got a 921 !!!! :D

Fired up, check switch OK (both tuners) HD demo channel looks great via DVI on the plasma !!! Downloading new software as I type, called the good folks at Dish and they have already fired it up for me !!

Will post progress as I get to play more.

Kudos to Richard at New Mexico Satellite for selling me his second 921 arrival at normal price and timely shipping !!!

:D :D :D

Dave

Is the HD demo channel on 110/119 now?

It was on 61.5 I thought??

Just wait, you will really like some of the shows on DSC-HD.

Just wait, you will really like some of the shows on DSC-HD.

Yes, I know !!! Being a prior owner of a 6000, then 2 811s, and now a 921 I am WELL aware.. IF only we had more !!!!

Dave

928gt said:
Yes, I know !!! Being a prior owner of a 6000, then 2 811s, and now a 921 I am WELL aware.. IF only we had more !!!!
Dave

Well if E* loses Viacom AND Turner, they will have plenty of space for HD content. :twisted: teehee

Yep. And if Dishstore.net didn't get their shipment this week, I could have sold this one too, but I will keep it.

I'm not that greedy.

Re: Second 921 ???

c150flyboy said:
Hey - I am still waiting for my first one......and now you two ???
I think you took mine! :D

Yeah, this one was earmarked for Dayton, but since everything hubs through Memphis, yours ended up on the wrong truck and found its way to my house.

Well if I can get a 3rd one.... You interested?? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)