Here are pix of the custom set ups I've had. At one time I had them mounted at different location and different ways. When I 1st moved here I had 3 dish 500's mounted on a 2 X 8. I've been EA whole time. I then moved from one side of the duplex (was on the SE side of house then). The reason I choose EA is due to the fact I always knew that I would be moving into the N side of the duplex. After I mostly finished the remodel of the NW side the duplex I went to only the .9m on the non pen mount that all are on now. While on the wood fence I had installed and did some of the work myself. The prime star was on an extra fence post I mounted to extended above the fence and the .7m was attached to the fence with its foot arm combo. It looked kind of ghetto. So I built a wood T for the .7 & primestar dish. Finally in the last few weeks took them all off the non pens where they were located and moved to the one none pen all 3 are on now. By relocating them to the NW next to the fence I was able to rotate the mount sideways with room to mount them in the 1st config. JPEG # 1, 2, & 3 are using the .7m dish 500 and primestar dish for 61.5, 77, & 72.7 respectively. Next I switched the .7 with the .9 on 61.5 (gets a few points more on spot for locals), I'm near the edge of that spot. Then I switched out the primestar w/ the .7m and since the coverage of the feed(DP) on the primestar has about the same area as a .7m then change in signal was next to nothing. The loss of a couple of points was mostly due to the mount turned very slightly when I tightened it down. So little loss that it wasn't worth trying to repeak it and retighten it. Now you see why I won't be letting any dish installer show up at my house to do any work on the setup.