My daughter is walking!!!

wasch_24

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
Nothern Virginia, D.C. Area
Her first birthday is on November 2nd and the past two days she has mastered the skill of walking on her own! :D

It is so exhilarating to see her beaming smile every time she lets go of the wall/table and slowly places one foot in front of the other.

Fatherhood is so awesome!!!! :D

Yes but is she walking in High Def?

(I love that moment I have two kids, and each worked their way up to taking their first steps differently, big moment congrats!)

You think the walking is great now....

Wait till shes running and you need to run and catch her!

Mine is 21 months old, and moves a hell of a lot fater then I do. :D

Thanks for the reminder.
My Daughter is turning 26 years old.
It is nice to remember those days.

"Preserve your memories, there all thats left you."

Kentstater72 said:
Thanks for the reminder.
My Daughter is turning 26 years old.
It is nice to remember those days.

"Preserve your memories, there all thats left you."
So that really is you in your avatar LOL :p J/K

I was born in '77 :D

Congrats! I captured my daughter's first steps on videotape. She just turned 8 and I have a heck of a time keeping up with her now.

Now that she's got the walking down we have had her wearing shoes the past few days...she is getting used to them but you can tell she doesn't like 'em.

It is an exciting time. (Fatherhood) My two sons, 11 and 12, play football and baseball. My days are very busy. I would not trade it for anything.

We are always anxious for them to walk (another milestone) but after 3 kids I realized that they will all walk eventually. It's only the start of bigger problems! Now that she's walking you will need to be quicker. She'll be reaching more stuff...climbing more....oh my gosh the fun has just begun. Make sure you get a good nights sleep because days will be spent trying to stay one step ahead. Enjoy it! (Then think back to the good old days when you could lay her down and she's still be there when you turned around)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts