Where are the Women on the VOOM forum?

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
I have been a member of this forum since just before I subscribed to Voom. I have yet to see a single post from a woman. No offense guys but this forum has an over abundance of testosterone in it and no release.

I realize that these tech issues are usually dominated by guys but it would be cool to exchange posts with a few women and hear their views. Maybe they would like a Playgirl Channel. Who is willing to donate their bodies?

Perhaps have the wifes, girlfriends, significant other or both if you have them place a post or two.

I might just encourage my wife to that if I knew you guys would be respectful and not let it all hang out.

The women who used to post here have been absent for a while. Some of them have been quite entertaining. But you are right gutter--they have all but vanished.

The one from somewhere in California (I think) was quite entertaining, she held her ground well also. Don't remember her handle. She must have had one too many and woke up married and her hubby took the PC away from her. Hope he let her keep Voom though.

Perhaps one or more strange little men scared 'em away? Let's face facts, not everyone on the VOOM Forum looks like me or Robert Redford (back before his face turned into an old catchers mitt)! :D

vurbano said:
maybe voom should start a voom dating service.....lmao..

Would be better than Moov or 999!

HD Dating Channel! Like modeled after shows like Blind Date and The 5th Wheel.. think of the ratings!

DarrellP said:
They are all over at my house all "Gaga" over my bigscreen. LOL.

You sure its just the "BIG" screen?

How do you know who are woman?? For the most part the forum names we see are not an indication. :shocked

Check out Nancy Bright, I took an Excel class with her, she was an absolute perfect woman. She gave me an autographed CD & I bought her other CD & poster online. :D

She's married :no and was 8 months pregnant and still a knockout. ;)

Attachments

• nancy.jpg
    nancy.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 235
Here's a va-va-voom to be gal. Intallation guy comes out tomorrow (hopefully). A little frightened after reading all of the installation nightmares. Can't wait to finally see HD!

lizmara said:
Here's a va-va-voom to be gal. Intallation guy comes out tomorrow (hopefully). A little frightened after reading all of the installation nightmares. Can't wait to finally see HD!
Let us know how the installation goes. Good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)