My dish fell apart!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Shane Reynolds

Original poster
Feb 25, 2006
I heard a ruckus on my roof yesterday, and my first thought was that some kid climbed up there and had slid down and fallen off, but when I got outside, I saw 1/2 of that thing that points back at the dish from the arm sitting in my gutter. I had no clue that that part was even in pieces, and I certainly don't understand how it came apart. Right now, all I have is my locals, the HD package, and Sky Angel. My guess is that they'll be happy to give me a new MP4 receiver and a new dish with an 18-month commitment to a package. I guess I would rather do that, though, than take 1/2 day off from work to pay a guy $100 or so to try to fix it. What do you guys think - am I more screwed than I think I am?

Well if you want the 622 or the 211 upgrade , Dish will come out and give you a new Dish1000 or the new side dish to 61.5 and what ever switches you need to hook all of the dishes together for the upgrade price. You could call and set up the upgrade and they will come out and fix you right up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts