My DISH Voice - eMail

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
So how many people are receiving the subject email? Something new or are they just getting to me after all these years. It starts with a survey(of course) and a chance to offer opinions from time to time in a somewhat club motif. Also the dangle of being entered into a drawing to win a $150 American Express gift card.

I may not have paid enough attention to it, thought it was spam from somewhere other than DISH and deleted it.

I started the survey, and got to the part where they asked for my birthdate. I closed the browser window at that point, thinking this may not be legitimate.

I received this as well and my first thought was to come here to check this out. Maybe one of the DIRT members could verify the legitimacy of the email.

I received this as well and my first thought was to come here to check this out. Maybe one of the DIRT members could verify the legitimacy of the email.

I received it also and deleted it thinking it was spam. The offer of winning a prize is what made it suspicious.

Reactions: Tampa8
I haven't got anything like that from Dish. I got something similar from Windstream, my phone/DSL provider last year, and signed up for it thinking that it would be great to finally give them a piece of my mind about their ludicrously oversubscribed and underprovisioned DSL. Unfortunately, the surveys they came up with had NOTHING to do with anything like that, they were all stupid "lifestyle" things -- in other words, marketing BS! I haven't filled out a single one of them, despite the promise of earning points toward a bill credit.

I haven't got anything like that from Dish. I got something similar from Windstream, my phone/DSL provider last year, and signed up for it thinking that it would be great to finally give them a piece of my mind about their ludicrously oversubscribed and underprovisioned DSL. Unfortunately, the surveys they came up with had NOTHING to do with anything like that, they were all stupid "lifestyle" things -- in other words, marketing BS! I haven't filled out a single one of them, despite the promise of earning points toward a bill credit.
Ditto regarding Windstream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)