My email to TNT about TNT HD lack of quality

They do. Our Fox40 runs 448K. No problems with their audio either. Amazing how their live feed of the NBA and postgame shows were perfectly in sync, but when they went to commercial, it was out of sync again.

S~

I really think this has something to do with how they are upscaling SD shows via their stretchovision... I dunno.. but its been months and they've still not really "addressed it", so I dunno what they expect as far as viewer numbers.

For all the wonderfulness of HD its still a relative newcomer and we must expect problems for a long time to come. Including problems caused by a fix somewhere else. The standard "we are aware of the problem" and 'it will be fixed in the next software/firmware update' bug me to no end sometimes. But such things go hand in hand with anything remotely related to computers and companies never give a firm date when they will be released.

TNT-HD showing the same movie normally then later stretched smacks of someone trying to save money... not necessarily by TNT. And if E* is doing it TNT should be complaining because in the end it affects them the most. I would.

TNT-HD showing the same movie normally then later stretched smacks of someone trying to save money... not necessarily by TNT. And if E* is doing it TNT should be complaining because in the end it affects them the most. I would.

Don't get on that horse. It's TNT and solely TNT. Go watch somebody's HD cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)