My guide is messed up!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Saddlesitting

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Hello Guys

I have a problem with my Tivo reciever. I have tried a few things but to no avail. I press the guide button and while the guide does display it says "To be announced" for all of my shows. The recorder has stopped recording shows and I have no idea what is on the tube. I have manually reset the system and even did the unplug thing. But no luck still has the darn problem. Should I take this unit back and get a new one?

I was told to call this number but I got tired of holding 800-695-9251.

SS

No luck I did try that and according to the info screen it says last call was successful and was last night at 2:37 am. Still this morning guide was not right. I unplugged it and left for work. Upon returning home I tried and it was not better. I have another Tivo unit in the bedroom and it works just fine. Screen and all. I guess I will take this unit back to circuit city. After all that is what their extra warrenty is for. I just dont want to mess with it.

SS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)