My hopper 3 bugs

Jeremy256

Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Southside Al
1 If you go to a standard channel like 168 and hit partial zoom and leave the channel then turn back to it. It will forget the zoom setting. If you click it again and then turn to a HD channel it will lock up and you half to reboot.
2 my hard drive used space under the dvr tag will disappear daily from one day to the next and when it's their it's always 1% used no matter how many shows I tape.

Last edited:
My kids watch all the kid channels that only have sd. So most of the time my tvs are watching a 4:3 picture.

I can get Netflix to work on my Joey 2 but only by going to the channel it's on if I click it in the home menu and start a show it jumps back to the home screen and puts Netflix playing in the little window at top Lol these things should have been tested a little more. You can search for some shows that are on Netflix and they don't show up on mine like fuller house but others show up just fine that's on the hopper and joey

I have to retry about 20 times, before Netflix will actually work on my hopper 3. always saying something about check network. Which is bull, because I can run the test within the Netflix app and it gets green check marks for all Netflix servers. Plus, I have this thing hardwired to my network, so there is no excuse for it saying it cannot connect to Netflix and to try again. Usually takes 5 to 10 tries, then it will let me in, I chose which user profile to use and then it may or may not work. It may puke out and say try again, network issue, or it may work. Very Very annoying. So annoying, I just use my apple Tv or Xbox One to watch Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)