My hopper keeps rebooting any advice?

Two Hopper 3's. Dish offered to install a Hopper 3 to replace the HWS's. I requested 2 H3's. I bought the second H3.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Mine were installed last November. They installed 2 WA hybrid LNB's and added a dual LNB pointed at 77 for locals to each hybrid input. Looking at 4 sats. I added a Ethernet connection to each H3 and we can access each H3 from either one.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Mine were installed last November. They installed 2 WA hybrid LNB's and added a dual LNB pointed at 77 for locals to each hybrid input. Looking at 4 sats. I added a Ethernet connection to each H3 and we can access each H3 from either one.
That's interesting. Unless I missed something, it was being said that only one H3 per account. Unless you have two separate accounts at the same or finagled address . . . For me it would be two dishes and that would be no problem. Except for the "X amount of units at a location thing . . .

I had this receiver for about a year with no problems, today in the morning I noticed the receiver reboots after 4-5 minutes
I dont get an error code just simply hopper is starting up, the led light is solid green, I left the receiver unplugged for about a minute
issue still persists, tech support has no idea what could be causing this as well.

I noticed the fan is not spinning while watching tv, only when it boots up it spins for a while.

I have had problems with Dish Wally receiver rebooting randomly every hour or so. After swapping receivers, HDMI inputs on TV, HDMI cables, finally found out it was the Amazon Firestick causing the problem. My advise is to disconnect any other HDMI devices from TV and see if that resolves things. Hope that helps.

I have had problems with Dish Wally receiver rebooting randomly every hour or so. After swapping receivers, HDMI inputs on TV, HDMI cables, finally found out it was the Amazon Firestick causing the problem. My advise is to disconnect any other HDMI devices from TV and see if that resolves things. Hope that helps.
What channel were you on when the Wally did that? I had the same problem with one Wally on SiriusXM channels, but it does not have the problem on any other channels, VOD, or Apps. Just SiriusXM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts