My HWS Created Its Own Recording

barryaz1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 20, 2012
Scottsdale AZ
Here's a new one - yesterday morning, when I looked at My Recordings, one of them I did not set up and never would have:
Saints Alive on EWTN 261, a channel I never watch, is not on any My Favorites list and isn't even my religion:amen. And it happened at 2:30AM!

Any thoughts?

IMG_2954.JPG

Dish has been known to auto-record things for us but it's usually related to something that they are promoting. Unless everyone had this recorded -- I didn't -- I'd say it was accidentally recorded by someone in your house.

Do you have any "seek & record" timers that could have matched something with the show that was recorded?

Reactions: navychop
Go to DVR>Daily Schedule, and scroll up to that recording. Once you find it, then see where it was set up from....I can include photos if that will help explain that more.

I'm an ex-New Yorker and even remember those from the old Palisades Park in the '60's.
They're not very common nowadays but if you're from the Northwest Ohio area, Lima, specifically, there's a local chain of (3) old-fashioned, hamburger restaurants named Kewpee. They use a Kewpee doll as their 'logo'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)