Netflix is available on CH 370 after software update...NOT!

ChairBound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2012
Spotsylvania, VA
Soooooo....in viewing some of the previous posts in this forum, it looks like others have received this software update already. I did not do a search of the forum yet to see how this turned out for everyone else, but after getting notification when I turned my TV on that Netflix is now available on CH 370, I went ahead and switched over to sign into my Netflix account. BUT, hold on there cowgirl....all I get is a black screen that eventually (after about two minutes) simply reverts to whatever my last channel was. I then tried rebooting the Hopper and after that, using the menu to select the new Netflix icon. Same thing....black screen for a few minutes, then back to my last channel. The software update took about 20-30 minutes and appeared to go just fine, so I am at a loss here. Is or did anyone else have this problem after their Hoppers got the update?

I can say that it is working on my Joey, but did have troubles at first. I can't remember what we did, but eventually got it working. I hate to give you bad info, but it may have been something as simple as reporting it and waiting for another day. No, my hopper is not new.

Hit MENU on your remote and try and access it that way or hit the BLUE button (Apps), then select the Netflix icon. See if that behaves any differently.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)