My Jets get worse as days go on!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
maybe you jets fans will disagree but i think the sparano hire will turn out to be a good one. he's a good coach he just wasn't a good Head Coach. he's a big believer in a solid offensive line and running the ball. something the jets should go back to doing since they were successful at it in the 09 and 10 seasons.

Jet's drama goes on. Joe Willy Namath doesn't get why the Jets hired Sparano.....

NFL.com news: Ay yay yay: Namath doesn't get why Jets hired Sparano as OC

Well if our Jet hero Joe Namath says it then I stand by it! lol

Mike Martz was out there? Why not grab him? Too late now he just retired.
Plus Todd Haley rumors going to Jets just dried up.

Very tough to be a Jet fan at the moment.
I guess it comes with the territory.
Rooting for terrible Ricard Todd and
all our other so so quarterbacks.

Sanchez is starting to remind me of another not
so great Jet qb Browning Nagel.

Rex needs to right the ship. Players need to shut their mouths and just
play hard nosed football.

maybe you jets fans will disagree but i think the sparano hire will turn out to be a good one. he's a good coach he just wasn't a good Head Coach. he's a big believer in a solid offensive line and running the ball. something the jets should go back to doing since they were successful at it in the 09 and 10 seasons.

Funny living down here in South Florida Ive gotten to see and hear
Sporano on the news plenty of times.

Seems like a solid coach and a stand up guy. That said he did not put a good product on the field.
Dolphins were awful this year. Better towards the end when nothing mattered.

Maybe Rex knows something we don't? I would have grabbed a coordinator
who has a proven track record at the position. An up an comer
with a creative mind.

Oh well. I see another 8-8 season.

Funny living down here in South Florida Ive gotten to see and hear
Sporano on the news plenty of times.

Seems like a solid coach and a stand up guy. That said he did not put a good product on the field.
Dolphins were awful this year. Better towards the end when nothing mattered.

Maybe Rex knows something we don't? I would have grabbed a coordinator
who has a proven track record at the position. An up an comer
with a creative mind.

Oh well. I see another 8-8 season.

it also has to do a lot with our "super" gm with the fins. i think sparano will do a good job. but the jets have many other issues to resolve if you know what i mean.

rey_1178 said:
it also has to do a lot with our "super" gm with the fins. i think sparano will do a good job. but the jets have many other issues to resolve if you know what i mean.

You said it! I think some high profile players need to be shown the door.
I'm also worried that Sanchez might not be the answer.

I'll tell you what, I think the Finns have a real good QB in Moore. I'm impressed with
Him.

You said it! I think some high profile players need to be shown the door.
I'm also worried that Sanchez might not be the answer.

I'll tell you what, I think the Finns have a real good QB in Moore. I'm impressed with
Him.

he's better than anything we've had in awhile but i feel he's not the future. real mess down here without a coach in place.

he's better than anything we've had in awhile but i feel he's not the future. real mess down here without a coach in place.

Yea kind of rough situation.Looks like they aren't going to pursue any of the high profile names like Cowher,Gruden,or Dungy.I think Cowher would be a good coach for them.

Yea kind of rough situation.Looks like they aren't going to pursue any of the high profile names like Cowher,Gruden,or Dungy.I think Cowher would be a good coach for them.

i've thought about Brian Billick but i guess the fins know something i don't because they haven't even bothered to contact the guy

i've thought about Brian Billick but i guess the fins know something i don't because they haven't even bothered to contact the guy

Well he does have a SB ring.I read they are looking for the next Don Shula,problem is that will be a very hard thing to do and going with inexperience and youth will take time.

Well he does have a SB ring.I read they are looking for the next Don Shula,problem is that will be a very hard thing to do and going with inexperience and youth will take time.

yeah that will never happen. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)