Not open for further replies.

bcshields

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2003
Delaware
Dear sir,

I have some concerns I would like to address.

I think that making existing paying customers a lower priority over new customers is a mistake. I know it looks good to investors to see your new subscriber rate go up, but why erode at the base of your cash flow? New customers take an investment and old customers have paid that investment back, and are providing cash.

Also, what is going on with inventory? Pushing to get locals in cities in order to compete I can understand, but why ignore the fact that you need the appropriate number of superdishes to meet demand? Cable has simple processes, and Dish is highly complicated. They can outmanuever you with customer service and speed.

Speaking of customer service.. who trains the CSR's? It seems like they are 3 steps behind the constrant changes, but who can keep up with 4 promo changes a month? Wouldn't it make sense to hold on a new promo, work out the bugs, and then release it for use? Jumping the gun for competitive reasons is killing you with customer service, customer confusion, and installer frustration. Not to mention inventory can't keep up... whose bright idea was it to offer a 3 reciever system and not figure that quads might be in higher than normal demand?

Dish has many problems stemming from the fact that things are too complicated. Keep it simple.

Thanks for your time.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)