My "moved" address has Fox with an 8-day waiting for autohop instead of 7, is this normal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Most likely. When I had Houston locals when I “moved” might as well had no auto skip features. All the main networks had delays of up to 3 to 8 days. But those stations are owned by the networks themselves.

Some network contracts cover all their station and some only cover O & O stations. So, each station negotiates their own watch delay contract.

What’s the point of auto hop if you have to wait a week
I don't mind waiting. Like ChadT41, a lot of the time I record the entire season before I watch it. Then I watch 1 or 2 episodes a day until they are gone. That way the show has better continuity, and I don't have to try to remember what is going on when the series decides to take a couple of weeks off and then start up again.

I have a TiVo OTA, which with one button push skips the commercials on all networks within minutes after they are recorded. No 30 seconds of commercials on each end like with Dish. It hits the start of the show exactly. But I Love my HWS for the other channels with 30 second skip ain't bad. I never watch live tv.

Didn’t the networks attempt to sue for copyright infringement on TiVo due to the commercial skipping?

I get my TiVo content from my outside antenna. TiVo gets it guide data from Rovi, which now owns TiVo. I believe Dish gets it guide data from the same Sh**y place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)