MY New HD Serive Plan for 4/30 as Back-UP

Voomster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
SF Bay Area
:( I'm still a HD optimist that something will happen and notify me that i can keep my current Voom Sat equipment and service status quo :) but the reality is I've Called COMCAST CABLE and they have a special deal for satellite customers switching over to Comcast. And they made me a deal I could not pass up .... :eek: Free Installation $ 25.00 per month Credit for 16 months

I signed up for Comast Cable to install 3 rooms , each room with an HD receivers and HD DVR's combo which means each room can record 60 hours of SD or 15 hours of HD recording saved to disk (per HD DVR) with Comcast Cable's "Va Va Voom Package" or Platinum as they call it... which meaning all HD Movie channels and 2 INHD channels and local channels in digital and or HD
and their new " On Demand" with some HD channels included with On Demand feature plus an upgrade to my 4Mbps Internet Service with I actually get 4.176 Mbps to 6 Mbps plus a $ 100.00 bonus for that all for about $ 150.00
per month

There is no equipment to buy or purchase / no install fees / no insuance or maintenance fees like others stick you with :( and no contract or commitment!

And Comast provides sets of Monster Componet Video Cables for free. :D

Hay I'm still hoping I my existing Voom Service remains ( status quo ) ;)

Advantages of Comast HD works in any rain conditions and no equipment to buy and no contracts of any kind and a Service Department that is 100% perfect on customer service unlike Installs Inc which was not. And if anything comes my way that better I'm FREE to cancel at any time and go for a better offer if I choose to with no loss of any kind :p

My install is set for 4/30/05 AM

I guess i'll always feel privileged to have been a Voom HD Subscriber and experienced the future of HD TV for over a year , kind of like a select few people privileged enough to experience something from our HD future :yes

BUT I AM NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE ...

the VOOMSTER :rainbow

and I will always be gratefully to Voom / Dolan / and Rainbow 1 :rainbow
for having the honor to have been an elite member of HD History even for a short period of time ... !sadroll

THANK YOU VOOM ! :bow :bow :bow

Voomster :rainbow

Here is the deal they gave me:

1. One HD PVR 10 dollars a month
2. One HD non PVR 5 dollars a month
3. Platinum package 98 dollars a month
4. 20 dollar credit for three months
5. free installation

I am in the San Jose, California area, what area are you located at?

They are going to install mine tomorrow, so I am curious if I should see if I can get a better deal

The best deal for Comcast is if you can find a local sales rep for them, since they make commission they will bend over backwards for you.

My deal when I left E* two months ago:

Every channel, Broadband, landline Phone, 2 HD-DVRs-$120.00 for the first six months, then the dish buy-back kicks in for sixteen months and my bill jumps up to about $130.00 a month.

I have been very happy with them since I left E*, the On Demand stuff is SD only, the only HD on Demand is PPV, and the HD DVRs is worth every penny ( leasing-woo hoo) I never miss any network show anymore ( stuff on cable is repeated so much, not as big of a deal).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)