My plan for Future Smooth Vooming

HD_Eric

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
Rochester, NY
Here is my plan to kick VOOM into second gear and increase subs:@party

1) Bribe the Voomers on here to aggressively promote VOOM to any electronic store in their area. This would be a coordinated effort of e-mails, visits, etc. Recruit from this site and give the VA VA VOOM for free to several hundred of us. I am confident that most of the recruits from here would be reliable. Not all would...but that is recruiting for ya.... ;)

2) A mail campaign to all the big name electronic stores offering deals for them to carry and promote VOOM. Yeah..this is expensive, but people need to see VOOM on the TV they are buying. They need the answer to be VOOM for "What channel is this on..how do I get this picture quality?" :cool:

3) A direct mail campaign to HD lovers across the country explaining VOOM, its vision and offering an introductory rate that cannot be refused. They could buy lists of HD set owners very easily I would think. This would not be too expensive IMO.
This would simply compare the HD start-up price and quantity of channels of DISH, DIRECTV and VOOM. I'm still not sure how someone who truly LOVES HD could choose Dish or Directv over VOOM. If you choose them because of a SD channel...I would not categorize you as a true HD lover. $1....70 HD channels....Call 1-800-Getvoom NOW! :smug

4) Launch a mass ad campaign after VOOM adds all of the Cable faves that people want. This would be targeted at those who fail the HD lover test and those who just want a lot of channels for a good price. "HEY, we have everything they have...plus MORE when you are ready". I would lure them over with a low intro price and then tease them with HD communication on a weekly basis. Get some low-end subs...and nuture them to HD lovers...Voomers for life :p

5) Buy commercial spots during any highly rated HD events....like I would imagine the NCAA tourney? The commercial would say in effect "If you want more great pictures like this...switch to VOOM" :shocked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)