My receiver has been "UN-Turbo Charged!"

sdschramm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
NA
Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but now the regular "screen saver" is back and no longer says anything about being "Turbo Charged"

I guess too many people thought their bill was being turbo charged and not the their receiver...so they switched it back? I don't know? lol!

Anyone else notice this, or is my 722 special?

no I saw the stupid turbo charged go away as wel.. they dont want that claim of 150 HD channels in there.. someone may get wise and call them out on it..then their special math would have to come in play.. where they count duplicate channels and channels not everyone can get..

Part of the update process. 6.13 added the Turbo notice, 6.14 took it away. I don't think the intention was to leave it on there.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but now the regular "screen saver" is back and no longer says anything about being "Turbo Charged"

I guess too many people thought their bill was being turbo charged and not the their receiver...so they switched it back? I don't know? lol!

Anyone else notice this, or is my 722 special?
Same here, but it's not unTurbo Charged. You can still get the turbo-charged channel, and you ought to be able to view the 501 VOD channels.

According to Techops it was just left off on the screen saver, and that was all there was to it..and as it was stated already turbo was for the 1080p VOD, and as far as the 150channels in hd; it says by end of the year..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)