My Recordings Folder

tmal14

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Since the last Hopper update my recordings folder doesn't stay alphabetized from A-Z. The recordings are jumbled most of the time, and apparently the scroll bar doesn't match where you are in the recording list. For instance if I scroll down all the way according to the bar on the right sides location I'm only to letter L in my recordings. I have to re-alphabetize every time in the folder before I can scroll down to the programs lower in the alphabet.

Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing something in my settings? Usually I'm on top of all the new updates (thanks to this forum), but I haven't seen anyone with a similar problem.

If they are not alphabetized then you have not selected A-Z mode or reselected it, never needed that.
The limited list is somehow related to the memory available for tiles and other things.
It is weird that sometimes I'm limited to say 40 tiles and other times I will have hundreds esp. while displaying in no folders mode.
A lot those are repeat tiles. Even had 2 tile types for The Simpsons using no folders, not just different stations, how?
-Ken

Since the last Hopper update my recordings folder doesn't stay alphabetized from A-Z. The recordings are jumbled most of the time, and apparently the scroll bar doesn't match where you are in the recording list. For instance if I scroll down all the way according to the bar on the right sides location I'm only to letter L in my recordings. I have to re-alphabetize every time in the folder before I can scroll down to the programs lower in the alphabet.

Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing something in my settings? Usually I'm on top of all the new updates (thanks to this forum), but I haven't seen anyone with a similar problem.

I've experienced this myself with my Hopper with Sling. I contacted DISH and the CSR submitted a problem report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts