My Recordings Group Selection

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
In My Recordings screen when I select Group and then Group by Title, nothing happens. Can anyone explain what this is used for and how do you use it?

That option just groups all the recordings for the same name so when you display My Recordings you'll only see the name of the group. For example, if you have 10 Planet Earth shows if you are not using the group you will then see 10 PE shows listed. If you use the group option then you'll see one listing with PE and then inside the 10 recorded shows.

If you have only one show then it will only list that one show. :)

That option just groups all the recordings for the same name so when you display My Recordings you'll only see the name of the group. For example, if you have 10 Planet Earth shows if you are not using the group you will then see 10 PE shows listed. If you use the group option then you'll see one listing with PE and then inside the 10 recorded shows.

If you have only one show then it will only list that one show. :)

OK, thanks. We keep our My Recordings pretty caught up is the reason I wasn't seeing the group thing work. I just did a test. Manually recorded the same program three times. Started it, stopped it, started recording again, stopped it, etc. It listed the same show in My Recordings with a 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts