My satellite picture is zoomed.

visionman

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 22, 2010
Lowville, New York
I have a 222k that recently began zooming the picture. I don't have this problem with off-air channels and trying to adjust the display only zooms the picture more. It cuts off writing on the left and right. Last night I tried a reset but the problem remained.
The signal is backfed to our bedroom and also to our dining room. All Lcd's show the same problem with the satellite picture. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Pushing the star (*) button on your remote changes the zoom setting on both sd and hd channels.... Did you accidentally change it to Zoom or stretch or something?

I have a 222k that recently began zooming the picture. I don't have this problem with off-air channels and trying to adjust the display only zooms the picture more. It cuts off writing on the left and right. Last night I tried a reset but the problem remained.
The signal is backfed to our bedroom and also to our dining room. All Lcd's show the same problem with the satellite picture. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Set the picture back to NORMAL by using the FORMAT button on your Dish remote (bottom left button/*).

Yer Welcome!

Ed

Does the Format/*/Zoom button work on the 625? I have that button on my remote, but it doesn't do anything it appears.

Thanks for the quick answers. I tried the (*) format button when I got home from work and it fixed it as I'm sure you were confident it would. I guess I never had reason to research that before. I should remember from here on..Thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)