My Saturday TV Got Mixed UP!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I got up from a late night (watching it snow) and started scrolling through the guide as I was sipping on my 1st cup of Coffee.. What did I see? First I saw what I thought was the old Newlywed Game. I thought to myself that might be fun to watch! I liked Bob Newbanks. Boy was I was surprised.:eek: They had two guys as a couple on the show. Hans Solo from the original Star Trek show kissing some other man because he got a question right.:eek::confused:.......Later I turn to the Nationwide Race ....What has happened to my beloved Nascar? All the paint jobs look different and I can't find my favorite drivers and then I see Danica Patrick and some other girl in the race. Not to mention I still feel funny seeing Toyota's and Honda's in there. Might as well throw a couple Hyundai's and Volkswagens in the mix.:D Have a good day everybody. lol

Last edited:
I like a good coffee royal myself, but even after a few of them I never see any Honda's in Nationwide or NASCAR yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)