My Shows Are On Summer Vacation...what to watch?

I probably have 150-200 hours of TV left over from the current season... That plus a few summer shows and the Olympics will tide me over nicely...

Looking forward to Rookie Blue coming back on this summer-at least I think it is.

Started watching Common Law--started 2 weeks ago.

It looks like Bobby wins. I wonder if the show will survive without JR?

Looks like next season ,from what I read elsewhere , Gary and Valene from Knott's Landing and Dallas originally , will be coming to the show. So now the show will have a changed dynamic of Gary and Bobby being the two older brothers and maybe the Gary and Valene's Twins will feature in the show too. Anyone what to bet Abby will show up soon? The only problem I see is that both Bobby and Gary were principled individuals who didn't like J.R. and his evil dealings. Gary disliked him so much he moved to California and Knott's Landing to escape him. So how will the show move on with two brothers who agree on most moral issues? Where is the drama?The other problem is that on Knott's Landing , Bobby's death in Pam's year long dream sequence on Dallas, was dealt with on Knott's Landing too. AFterwards there were no more cross overs between the two shows . So now I wonder if they will deal with the fact that Bobby never died or they will just gloss over that with some joke reference to the shower scene and move on.

Looks like next season ,from what I read elsewhere , Gary and Valene from Knott's Landing and Dallas originally , will be coming to the show. So now the show will have a changed dynamic of Gary and Bobby being the two older brothers and maybe the Gary and Valene's Twins will feature in the show too. Anyone what to bet Abby will show up soon? The only problem I see is that both Bobby and Gary were principled individuals who didn't like J.R. and his evil dealings. Gary disliked him so much he moved to California and Knott's Landing to escape him. So how will the show move on with two brothers who agree on most moral issues? Where is the drama?The other problem is that on Knott's Landing , Bobby's death in Pam's year long dream sequence on Dallas, was dealt with on Knott's Landing too. AFterwards there were no more cross overs between the two shows . So now I wonder if they will deal with the fact that Bobby never died or they will just gloss over that with some joke reference to the shower scene and move on.

Here's a thought...the show hires Gene Hackman to play the role of J.R. Ewing and they don't miss a beat? Anyone else and it doesn't work...but it can work with Gene Hackman IMO.

I don't think so. Without Larry Hagman as J.R. there is no J.R. at all. The show may continue for a while with Gary and Valene , but even that may wear thin. I predict the show may not make it for a 3rd season .