My son loves VOLTRON @ Animania

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
My 3 1/2 year old son loves the animated series Voltron shown at Animania. Everytime I fire up my HT he thinks is "Voltron time". Oh man I really need the DVR now!!!

I'm a little worry because sometimes they show mild violence but most of the time is just about action, explosions, etc.

Anybody else have children interested on Voltron?

"Ready to form Voltron. Activate Interlocks, Dynotherms connected, Infracells up, Mega Thrusters are go.........Lets Form VOLTRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I loved that show.

A few years ago I bought the DVD collection when Rhino released them. I had remembered the show so fondly, but was disappointed. Question: You know how they always kill the monster at the end with the sword? Why don't they just whip that out to start with?

The best thing about Voltron was making your little brother be the pink tiger when you and your buddies played after school.

Did any of you guys have the Voltron "robot" that you could input directions in the back and let it run the program? Like forward, forward, left, left, forward, figure eight.......that thing was the shiznit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts