Western Conference Finals TNTHD.....Narrated?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Oscarnav

Original poster
May 12, 2004
Was the Game on Friday Narrated as it's happening right now watching Money Train..? It's annoying. I was just wondering if later today i'll see game 2 being narrated as well...? Anybody know?

Is everyone noticing this? I'm asking because I haven't. Not in the game, not during Bad Boys, not during Money Train, not at all. My receiver is only picking up a stereo signal. Are you folks experiencing this picking up stereo or 5.1? Maybe that's the issue. This is really strange and I partly wish it was happening for me because it sounds hilarious.

I maybe off base here, but on Dish's website the say that TNT is one of six channels that have descriptive video available. This gives you an audio narration of what is playing. Could the people that are hearing the narrative have it enabled on their sat boxes?

The game was not narrated. I have not seen the behavior yet and I have CC on all the time in the Voom box. Not because is not showing in my box but because I have not enough time to watch TV this weekend. But I am sure is there since a lot of you are reporting happenning. We are still trying to get answers on this.

Some of the movies that TNTHD was showing had naration durning some movies. This is coming from the TNT station programming.

jimmykce1 said:
Some of the movies that TNTHD was showing had naration durning some movies. This is coming from the TNT station programming.
I'm starting to think that it is a setting in the STB though because I haven't noticed it. I watched Bad Boys and Money Train this weekend and didn't experience it in either.

wasch_24 said:
I'm starting to think that it is a setting in the STB though because I haven't noticed it. I watched Bad Boys and Money Train this weekend and didn't experience it in either.

Do you have CC on or off?

its not a box setting. only tnt hd has it. not even the regular tnt. they are broadcasting some extra audio. its like the director's commentary on DVD's.

I am home now and still no narration on TNT-HD. My STB is set at CC-always off and original soundtrack for the language setting. The only thing is I am experiencing audio dropouts now. My HT receiver indicates that it isn't receiving any signal when it happens and it is only happening on TNT-HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)