David Letterman's Final 'Late Show' Guests Announced

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm not an Angry Dave lover and haven't watched his show since it ceased being funny in the early-90s. However, I am going to record the final three episodes this week with the finale being broadcast on Wednesday. Should be interesting...

Not a Dave fan myself, but I watch his show every once in a while.

Will watch these final shows, for the sake of keeping some memory of this sort of historic event :wink

If you missed it cause of blackouts or whatever, Google "Letterman final hdtv x264"

Thanks for the info, my stupid Directv DVR cut off the end. No reason for this to happen as the show was not live and the guide should have been adjusted for the longer air time. If I would known this would have manually added an record time extension. Thank you DirecTV, piece of crap company. I wonder if DISH customers that DVR'd it had any issues. Would have had called DTV but they would probably had told me to unplug my DVR, stand upside down, and do a dance..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)