my Sonicview 4000 got the 8888

colonel

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
I dont think i will try to fix it, I still have a Captiveworks700s around but I made my mind and I will get into the HD boxes. It's been a long time since i play with the FTA hobby but my 6ft Fortec dish & Ivacom is aimed to Galaxy 19, 97w my little daugther like to watch the Smile of the child channel. I bought a X2 Premium in Newegg and I need to set up again the bird, I forgot the numbers. Can you please help meset up this box with this bird? I need the X2 manual. FTA is a nice hobby i still remember my first box, Captiveworks 600, I read the Iceberg review and I bought it long time ago :rolleyes:

Hello,
There are different questions inside the post and none associated with the post subject. Meanwhile, I'll upload the X2 manual for you at the FTA firmware section.

Edited: Sorry, the system has some problems and doesnt allow me to upload the file. Send me a PM with your e-mail so I can send you a copy of the manual.

Ice/scott: please double check whats wrong, Thanks!!

Last edited:
I got your PM but I need an e-mail address to send you the X2 manual. I can also send you a package with files and instructions to bring back to live your SV4000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)