My Tampa Bay's Local Channel's And Superstations Off Last Night !

Cynamonek1996

Original poster
yesterday night I watched about fox 13 10 o'clock news, I say that there was a failure of 4K hopper decoder I felt bad, first only WTVT 13 did not work, then all local programs did not work, I checked the signal level and then nothing, I had to correct the signal to make him strong enough

also superstations do not work properly, and I have a full software package for only over $ 200 with access to more than 550 digital channels including Polish programs, and in the afternoon there was a pouring rain, maybe you will advise me why there is no signal, because I have this package paid for a year

yesterday night I watched about fox 13 10 o'clock news, I say that there was a failure of 4K hopper decoder I felt bad, first only WTVT 13 did not work, then all local programs did not work, I checked the signal level and then nothing, I had to correct the signal to make him strong enough

also superstations do not work properly, and I have a full software package for only over $ 200 with access to more than 550 digital channels including Polish programs, and in the afternoon there was a pouring rain, maybe you will advise me why there is no signal, because I have this package paid for a year
Sounds like you need a service call. Call DISH 800-333-3474

Sounds like you need a service call. Call DISH 800-333-3474
I think he is in Poland, that might not work so well.... I am unsure how he is looking at Tampa Bay stations or satellite stations for that matter unless he is using Dish Anywhere... If that is the case he needs to have his host deal with it...

Reactions: Cynamonek1996
I think he is in Poland, that might not work so well.... I am unsure how he is looking at Tampa Bay stations or satellite stations for that matter unless he is using Dish Anywhere... If that is the case he needs to have his host deal with it...
You may be right English doesn't look like his primary language after rereading the post. It may not even belong in the DISH Forum.

I think he is in the Tampa area with international programming from Poland.

It does sound like maybe water got into a cable or something and he DOES need a tech visit.

all the superstations were back to normal broadcasting, I was just happy about the joy, and before that I reported the problem diagnosis with the reception and I called the dish..
This morning,exactly after returning from Poland, because I was celebrating Christmas with my family, I had a technical visit from the dish, repair lasted a little over an hour because the LNB Conventer On 3 Satellite Positions Was Enough Seriously Damaged, I Was Displaced For The New and the Universal Satelite Reciver Hopper 4K With Disk 2 TB Works As It Should, After Less than An Hour I Had My Favorite WTVT Channel 13 ( Fox ) and Other Local Programs CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CW, MY TV

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I don't know, I can take the translation issues over the no capitalisation and punctuations that some other people put up in the Dish forum. I'll leave the fellow nameless and just wait to know what else we're missing in HD instead. Just a light friendly jab. In all seriousness, it wouldn't be the same without him.

I don't know, I can take the translation issues over the no capitalisation and punctuations that some other people put up in the Dish forum. I'll leave the fellow nameless and just wait to know what else we're missing in HD instead. Just a light friendly jab. In all seriousness, it wouldn't be the same without him.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL CAPITALISATION??! ;)

Reactions: littlecloud319

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts