Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

J

jmccurrytech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 13, 2006
Gastonia, NC
Showoff. ;)

Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Ya I know, I'm sorta in the middle of club dish referrals. Eventually I'll end up with just the five $5 credits plus the $10 loyalty when I renew my 2yr. But hey, $35 a month off suits me!

ThanosXL

ThanosXL

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Mar 29, 2010
USA
Loyalty credits appear automatically from the recent price changes Dish issued

satjay

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
A bit of subject, but I noticed when I used the programming feature to see how much a different package cost the math is a little off usually on the high side.

I checked on how much 120 would cost with HD and no preimums, with my fees should be around 70, they came up with 90 :confused:

Koilvr

Koilvr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 5, 2008
In a house
Was fooling around on the Dish site, and it's nice to know if I ever need to really cut corners I can get basic Dish service for under 5 bucks a month (with my club dish and loyalty credits). I couldn't give my HD up tho :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/photopost/showfull.php?photo=1867

Must be your second fulltime job on the weekends passing those clubdish flyers to get people to sign up to dishnetwork @ flea markets. I saw someone here in knoxville do that pass flyers for him to get the $50 bucks. If u do 2 a week, 10 a month, 120 a year thats $6,000.00 or $500 a month.

J

jmccurrytech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 13, 2006
Gastonia, NC
Must be your second fulltime job on the weekends passing those clubdish flyers to get people to sign up to dishnetwork @ flea markets. I saw someone here in knoxville do that pass flyers for him to get the $50 bucks. If u do 2 a week, 10 a month, 120 a year thats $6,000.00 or $500 a month.

Ya but... you're limited to 5 referrals per calendar year. :) The credits I'm getting are some left from last year, and 2 I got this year.