My under $5 per month bill

A bit of subject, but I noticed when I used the programming feature to see how much a different package cost the math is a little off usually on the high side.

I checked on how much 120 would cost with HD and no preimums, with my fees should be around 70, they came up with 90 :confused:

Was fooling around on the Dish site, and it's nice to know if I ever need to really cut corners I can get basic Dish service for under 5 bucks a month (with my club dish and loyalty credits). I couldn't give my HD up tho :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/photopost/showfull.php?photo=1867

Must be your second fulltime job on the weekends passing those clubdish flyers to get people to sign up to dishnetwork @ flea markets. I saw someone here in knoxville do that pass flyers for him to get the $50 bucks. If u do 2 a week, 10 a month, 120 a year thats $6,000.00 or $500 a month.

Must be your second fulltime job on the weekends passing those clubdish flyers to get people to sign up to dishnetwork @ flea markets. I saw someone here in knoxville do that pass flyers for him to get the $50 bucks. If u do 2 a week, 10 a month, 120 a year thats $6,000.00 or $500 a month.

Ya but... you're limited to 5 referrals per calendar year. :) The credits I'm getting are some left from last year, and 2 I got this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)