My under $5 per month bill

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A bit of subject, but I noticed when I used the programming feature to see how much a different package cost the math is a little off usually on the high side.

I checked on how much 120 would cost with HD and no preimums, with my fees should be around 70, they came up with 90 :confused:

Was fooling around on the Dish site, and it's nice to know if I ever need to really cut corners I can get basic Dish service for under 5 bucks a month (with my club dish and loyalty credits). I couldn't give my HD up tho :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/photopost/showfull.php?photo=1867

Must be your second fulltime job on the weekends passing those clubdish flyers to get people to sign up to dishnetwork @ flea markets. I saw someone here in knoxville do that pass flyers for him to get the $50 bucks. If u do 2 a week, 10 a month, 120 a year thats $6,000.00 or $500 a month.

Must be your second fulltime job on the weekends passing those clubdish flyers to get people to sign up to dishnetwork @ flea markets. I saw someone here in knoxville do that pass flyers for him to get the $50 bucks. If u do 2 a week, 10 a month, 120 a year thats $6,000.00 or $500 a month.

Ya but... you're limited to 5 referrals per calendar year. :) The credits I'm getting are some left from last year, and 2 I got this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)